Monday, October 17, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday

 

I wanted to start blogging again so no better way to do that than with one of my old favorites Happy Homemaker Monday hosted by Sandra. 



♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
I thought the weather was finally going to change to fall...jokes on me because we have a couple more 90 degree days this week.  

Monday - 83
Tuesday - 90
Wednesday - 92
Thursday - 86
Friday - 82
Saturday - 79
Sunday - 75



♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
I haven't actually looked out there yet- I have blackout curtains so I can't see anything.
 


♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
I'm in bed still- watching the news and trying to figure out how blogger works again.    



♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥

I'm trying not to think too much today.   


 

♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥

Sad- there's no escaping that these days. My husband died about a month ago.    
 


♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥

Coffee but I promise I won't try to put it on a plate.          
 


♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥

I forgot to buy lunchmeat so probably tuna sandwiches.
 
 

♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥

Salsbury Steak, Rice and whatever frozen vegetable we have in the fridge.       

 
 
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Gray tank top
Gray shorts      
 


♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥

Lock Every Door by Riley Sager



♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥
Halloween movies 
Football


♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
 
Monday - Salisbury Steak, Rice, veggie  
Tuesday - Baked Mexican Chicken
Wednesday - Crockpot Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, veggie
Thursday -  Mushroom Bacon Burgers
Friday - Crockpot Pierogi Casserole
Saturday - I'm working at a Halloween party so I will eat there and I'm getting leftovers to bring home
Sunday - Crockpot BBQ Boneless Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Veggie



♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥

ugh... I don't want to. I have depression house right now and I've decided to go back to doing Flylady because I have no idea where to even start anymore.        



♥♥ To Do List ♥♥

Start flylady again 


 
♥♥ From the camera ♥♥
I haven't taken any pictures this week. 

12 comments:

  1. First of all WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING!!!! Yay!!!! Hugs, you can do this. Take baby steps in all that you need to do with the house....I am so glad to meet you. I love fly lady, I even have her book. I think I will pull it off my book shelf and read it again, thank you for the encouragement on that!!! You must share your crockpot pierogi casserole recipe...YUMMY!! Your menu plan looks delicious.
    I hope you have a terrific Monday 🤍
    xo
    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the warm welcome back. It's nice to meet you as well. Thank you for reminding me that I have Flylady's book too. I just need to find it. I have a library in my house because I love to read but it's not that organized. You can find the casserole here: https://www.dailydiylife.com/crockpot-pierogi-casserole-kielbasa-easy-meals/ I haven't made it yet but it sounded really good.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry that your husband passed away. Then suddenly everything is different. Thank you for deciding to write a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's an understatement that everything is suddenly different. You are so right about that.

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. Welcome back to blogging. I always find fly lady helpful. Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((hugs)) to you for your husbands passing. Glad you joined us. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of the passing of your husband. Just take it one day at a time. Salisbury steak, I haven't had that in forever! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am trying to do it one day at a time...that's all I can do right now. I hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. There is no time line on grief - do what you need, when you need! Sending you big HUGS. I hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss as well. I feel very lost right now and I understand how your days can feel empty because mine do as well. Your prayers are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. Prayers and hugs for you. Wishing you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...