Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's hot....I'm so tired of it. Can we please just have fall now?


Things that make me happy: Decorating for Halloween



Book I'm reading:
none


What's on my TV today: 
nothing

On the menu for dinner:
Chicken and Vegetable Casserole and Macaroni and Cheese


On my To Do List:

Clean the bathrooms
Homeschooling



New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Crockpot Potato Soup




In the craft basket:
Still working on the lap blanket. I made a horrible boo boo and had to undo over half of it.

Looking forward to this week:
The bee people getting rid of the bees in the barn.  Don't get me wrong I love bees, I am just highly allergic so it's gotten so bad I can't even go in the backyard anymore.


My favorite blog post this week:
I really liked this post At Attention, it reminded me that I can't multitask ALL the time. I don't want to be that kind of mom.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Beverly's Back Porch


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




Lesson learned the past few days:

No deep lessons for today


On my mind:
Getting my work done and my housework caught up

3 comments:

  1. LOL you sound just like me with the heat thing...I'm so over it already, I want Fall weather :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's October---its not supposed to be 90 degrees

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no about the blanket, but good for you for sticking with it! my bathrooms are so bad I should have put that on my list...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...