Monday, October 24, 2022

Spaghetti and Mushroom Bacon Burgers

 Friday we decided to do a game night so instead of making the burgers I had planned on. I made spaghetti sauce in the crockpot. 

I don't have a recipe. I just throw in whatever I have in the pantry.
This time I used:
2 (15 oz) cans spaghetti sauce
1 (15 oz) can stewed tomatoes that was going to expire soon
1 lb ground beef, browned
dried basil
minced garlic
1 (4 oz) can mushrooms
dried minced onion
Italian seasoning
pinch of sugar

Last night I made Mushroom Bacon Burgers. They were so good. I was a little nervous about burning them because I usually just make plain burgers but they were really easy to make.
The only thing I changed was to omit the salt and I used sazon instead. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...