Monday, October 24, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday

 


♥♥ The Weather ♥♥   

Monday - High Wind Advisory-80 
Tuesday - 79
Wednesday - 76
Thursday -79
Friday - 79
Saturday - 82
Sunday - 82



♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
It's windy so everything is blowing around.  
 


♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Working on this post and waiting for a text message. I got a phone call last night about 9pm and I'm now on standby to leave for a month. I'm not even packed yet.



♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥

I have so much that I'm thinking about right now.....I need to sit down and write a list out or I'm not going to get anything accomplished. 

 

♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥

Lazy- I want to curl up and watch movies but I have a bunch of stuff to do so that's not going to happen for quite a bit.

♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥

Pumpkin Bread, I just baked it yesterday.               
 


♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥

Leftover Mushroom Bacon Burgers
 

♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥

Crockpot Pierogi Casserole, Salad       

 
 
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Black tank top and Friends tv show joggers    
 


♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥
Lock Every Door- I didn't get much reading done. I'm having a hard time adjusting to my new glasses.



♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥

Football
Halloween movies
The Blacklist on Netflix. 
Once I'm gone, I'll only have my computer to watch stuff on so no clue what that will be. 



♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
 
Monday - Crockpot Pierogi Casserole, Salad
Tuesday - Crockpot BBQ Boneless Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Cheesy Cauliflower
Wednesday - Orange Chicken, Rice, Zucchini
Thursday - Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos
Friday - Stuffed Bell Peppers
Saturday -Eggplant Parmesan 
Sunday -

I don't know how much of this menu is actually going to happen because I don't know when I'll be leaving. Whatever is left or any perishables are going to be going to my neighbor.

*Just got the text- I report at 4am Wednesday- so I have a lot to do.  



♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
Ha! I've started doing Flylady again so things are better but nothing else is going to be done until I get back.        



♥♥ To Do List ♥♥

-Pack and make arrangements 


 
♥♥ From the camera ♥♥
My dog Dotti- she always looks at me like this when the suitcase comes out
 



 

If you'd like to participate in Happy Homemaker Monday please visit Sandra Diary of a Stay at Home Mom: { Happy Homemaker Monday - 10/24/2022 } (familycorner.blogspot.com)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Friend! Very windy here today too. Blowing the colorful leaves everywhere. Not too many hangin on now. Your menu sounds wonderful! Have a blessed week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things go well for you and that the rest of your week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that sweet face looking at you. They love us so much don't they? I hope your trip goes well.

    Did you by chance try to send me a friend request on Instagram? I could have sworn you did, but when I clicked on the request it disappeared and I couldn't find you on Instagram. If it was you, please send it again.

    I hope you have a blessed week,
    Sandra
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going away for a month? Hope you enjoy your trip. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...