Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Extra- Crockpot Meatballs

New Year's Day we just laid around in our pj's and watched the Rose Parade and movies.
I made these meatballs and some cheese and crackers to snack on throughout the day. I was at the grocery store on Friday and I was going to buy some frozen appetizers to heat up but it hit me that I could make whatever I was looking at for less money. I decided to make one of my go to dishes when asked to bring something to a pot luck. Whoever came up with these was a genius because I never would have thought of combining the ingredients that go into these. If you like really saucy meatballs you may want to double the sauce because we like ours more on the glazed side.

Crockpot Meatballs

1 bottle chili sauce
1 jar grape jelly
1/4-1/2 C lemon juice
2 lbs. precooked frozen meatballs

Place meatballs in a crockpot. In a bowl mix together chili sauce, grape jelly and lemon juice, pour over meatballs. Cook on low for about 4 hours or until meatballs are heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...