Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's hot today but we are supposed to be getting some rain soon.


Things that make me happy:
Cooking


Book I'm reading:
none


What's on my TV today:
nothing


On the menu for dinner:
Crockpot Chicken and Potato Chowder, Homemade Bread, and a Salad


On my To Do List:

Homeschooling
Clean the bathrooms
Pay the bills


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Roasted BBQ Chicken






In the craft basket:
A lap blanket for my mom


Looking forward to this week:
My daughters softball game on Saturday


Tips and Tricks:
No tips


My favorite blog post this week:
I haven't been reading to many posts


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
See above


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





Lesson learned the past few days:

Anger never solves anything it just makes things worse


On my mind:
Homeschooling





Join in at Happy Homemaker Monday


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love cooking too :)

    The chicken looks so good, yum. And yes, great lesson learned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your picture is so sweet! it reminds me of happy fair days. your lesson learned is one I remind myself of daily.... your post is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you've made it a goal to feed your family at home each day ... that's something I struggle with. I don't really LIKE to cook - but I want to save $ and eat healthier so I am trying to learn to menu plan & cook better. :)
    Enjoyed your Homemaker post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...