Thursday, July 19, 2012

3 on Thursday

What three celebrities would you most like to be BFF’s with?

I can't name very many people that people consider to be celebrities today. I'm pretty much stuck in the past. I like black and white movies and old tv shows. 
 This is Frances Bavier, she played Aunt Bee on The Andy Griffith show. I don't know if she was anything like Aunt Bee. I would want to be friends with Aunt Bee. I want her recipes. Besides she was just so sweet but could handle her business. 

Lucille Ball.....so pretty, so funny. Who wouldn't want to be her friend?

 
Marlene Dietrich- She was sassy! I like sassy.

To join in visit 3 on Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I'd love Aut Bee to teach me to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to be BFFs with Aunt Bee. There's something special about a woman who is so kind, but can handle her business too.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...