Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather:::
Expecting a heat wave......hibernation season for me. I can't stand heat.


On my reading pile:::
I have some books on my kindle I want to take a look at.

On my tv:::
Whatever is on Netflix streaming or On Demand with AT&T Uverse
The Prince and the Pauper (1937)
Atlantic City (1980)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)




On the menu for this week:::

Monday-
Camorones con Arroz
Green Salad
Fresh Fruit

Tuesday-
Sausage and Mozzarella Calzones
Fresh Fruit

Wednesday-
Asian Lettuce Wraps
Fresh Fruit

Thursday-
Chicken and Dressing Casserole
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans
Monster Cookies

Friday-
Club Sandwiches
French Fries

Saturday-
Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Pesto, Red Peppers, and Onions
Green Salad

Sunday-
Asian Hamburgers
Asian Coleslaw

Monday-
Apple and Maple Chicken
Parsley Buttered Rice
Vegetable
Old Fashioned Spice Cake with Caramel Glaze


On my to do list:::
Laundry
Clean the bathrooms
Pay bills
Sell furniture


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I am redoing a table for a friend. I need to find some fabric.


Homemaking Tips:::
I actually have one this week! I've been buying fruit trays at the grocery store and paying a lot for the convenience of having someone cut up my fruit for me. I went to the Farmers Market and they were handing out fruit samples from a chip and dip tray. My first thought was "hey I have one of those I never use, I could do that". So I bought a ton of fruit, cut it up, put it in the chip and dip tray and we've been eating it like crazy.



Looking around the house:::
My dogs are all asleep on the bed. My daughter just got up......lazy morning.



From the camera:::
My mom's birthday was on the 4th of July. I made a flag cake, it took all day to make. A baker I am not. The cake turned out great anyway.



To join in visit Happy Homemaker Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...