Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

 


Right now I am:
Laying in bed

Thinking:
I hate being sick. I just need to get better. I have too many things to do.

On my reading pile:::
Nothing- my eyes feel like someone threw sand in them

On my tv::: 
Cold Mountain
The Broadway Melody of 1929
Snow White and the Huntsman
McLeod's Daughters
Snow Falling on Cedars
Ethan Frome
Restoration
Caesar and Cleopatra
 
Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
I have not been reading


Something fun to share:::
no fun here right now 

On the menu for this week:::

not sure

On my to do list:::
Get better
Homeschool

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Striped Dishcloth

Love Dishcloth
Valentine Heart Dishcloth 
Very Easy Bath Mitt-
Modified Feather and Fan Dish Cloth-
Three Dishcloths-
Ruffle Scarf-
Coaster Set-
Diagonal Knit Baby Blanket-About 70% done at this point.
White Rabbit wristees- making these for my daughter for Christmas
Garter Stitch Slippers-I need to make 6 more pairs of these for friends and family 
Jubilee Tea Cozy  I am done with the knitting part of this- just need to weave in the ends and sew it together
Striped Afghan 
Easy Candle Cozy
 
The only thing I got done last week was a crocheted scarf- my very first
 


Homemaking Tips:::
Bleach and Lysol can be your best friends when you are sick and don't want to get it again or keep passing it around in your family

 Looking around the house:::
I don't care right now- other than sanitizing nothing else is going to get done right now.

From the camera:::
Softball Opening Day





To participate visit Happy Homemaker Monday

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get better soon!

    Your crocheted scarf is so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...