Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
45 degrees and rainy

Things that make me happy:
Routine

Book I'm reading:
none right now

What's on my TV today:
soap operas

On the menu for dinner:
Beef Scaloppini over Egg Noodles and a Vegetable from the fridge

On my To Do List:
homeschool

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:


Cabbage Roll Casserole

In the craft basket:
a scarf

Looking forward to this week:
My daughter's first dance class tonight.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





On my mind:

For Happy Homemaker Monday join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

3 comments:

  1. The cabbage roll casserole sounds really good! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the cabbage roll casserole looks like something I'd love to make!

    Hope your daughter has fun at her dance class!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had cabbage rolls before but never casserole, will have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...