Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
46 degrees right now-high of 61 today.


Things that make me happy: Not having to run the ac night and day, being home again after a road trip



Book I'm reading:Nothing right now


What's on my TV today:  
Nothing


On the menu for dinner:
Crockpot Chinese Pork and Veggies over Rice with a salad


On my To Do List:
Homeschooling
Clean the bathrooms
Put stuff away from our trip
Switch out Halloween decorations for Fall/Thanksgiving ones


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Make Your Own Hamburger Helper



In the craft basket:
My mom's lapblanket.....still


Looking forward to this week:
Getting back into the routine of being back at home


Tips and Tricks:
none
My favorite blog post this week: none


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):none


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

I didn't take any pics :(



Lesson learned the past few days:
It's always nice to come home


On my mind:
getting my home in order

To join in Happy Homemaker Monday visit Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Mmm Crockpot Chinese Pork and Veggies sounds really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crockpot meal sounds so good :)

    I love my home too, I like going away but there's nothing like coming home :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...