Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather:::
Right now it's 59 degrees. It's supposed to be 80 today. Not too bad.


On my reading pile:::
I don't feel like reading.


On my tv:::
I have 2 movies to watch today:
The Awful Truth (1937)
Act of Valor (2012)


On the menu for this week:::
Monday-
Grilled Chicken Salad
Fresh Fruit


Tuesday-
Chicken and Dressing Casserole
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans
Monster Cookies


Wednesday-
Club Sandwiches
Half and Half Salad

Thursday-
Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Pesto, Red Peppers, and Onions
Green Salad


Friday-
Asian Hamburgers
Asian Coleslaw

Saturday-
Apple and Maple Chicken
Parsley Buttered Rice
Vegetable
Old Fashioned Spice Cake with Caramel Glaze


On my to do list:::
Clean the bathrooms
Do laundry
Pickle carrots




What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Nothing right now



Homemaking Tips:::
None



Looking around the house:::
I don't even want to look. I'm not feeling so good. If I had my way I'd just stay in bed.


From the camera:::
My daughter and my husband working on the herb garden we put in over the weekend.

To join in visit Happy Homemaker Monday

2 comments:

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...