Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather:::
It's drizzling.....been cooler. I love it because it finally feels like fall/winter.

Right now I am:
Trying to wake up so I can go get the grocery shopping done.

Thinking:
I hope my mom's surgery on Tuesday goes alright.

On my reading pile:::
Big Knit Afghans

On my tv:::
I have a stack of dvds to watch- that's about it.

On the menu for this week:::

Monday-
Hamburger Stew
Dinner Rolls

Tuesday-
Roast Sticky Chicken
Baked Potatoes
Vegetables

Wednesday-
Chicken Pot Pie
Mixed Fruit

Thursday-
Sausage and Rice Casserole
Vegetable

Friday-
Tater Tot Casserole
Green Beans

Saturday-
Stuffed Potatoes
Fruit

Sunday-
Barbequed Chicken
Scalloped Potatoes
Vegetables 

On my to do list:::
Go visit my mom in the hospital
Go to the grocery store
Homeschool
Housecleaning
Christmas Decorating

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I just started a knit hat yesterday.

Homemaking Tips:::
none

Looking around the house:::
It's a mess- we have been at the hospital everyday for over a month so no time at home.

From the camera:::






To join in visit Happy Homemaker Monday

2 comments:

  1. I really hope your mom gets better! I know what a toll it can take on you having to go every single day! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...