Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather:::
Its 54 degrees right now. Supposed to have a high of 63degrees today. Expecting rain this week. I love it. I just want to make hot chocolate and sit by my fireplace.

Right now I am:
Trying to figure out what to do with my day. I have to deal with my mom's medications being all messed up since she was released from the hospital. That's the most important thing for today.

Thinking:
I wasn't ready for Christmas but now that my mom has been released from the hospital I am and it's coming quickly. 

On my reading pile:::
nothing

On my tv:::
nothing

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
I don't have one

Something fun to share:::
No fun right now....I have a lot on my mind.

On the menu for this week:::

Monday-
Cream Cheese Chicken
Egg Noodles
Vegetables

Tuesday-
French Bread Pizza
Fruit
Salad

Wednesday-
Forbidden City Chicken
Rice
Stir Fry vegetables

Thursday-
Crockpot Country Pork Ribs
Mashed Potatoes
Vegetable

Friday-
Crusted Roast Beef
Au Jus
Horseradish Sauce 
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Creamed Spinach
Dinner Rolls
Chocolate Trifle

Saturday-
Chicken Nuggets
Macaroni and Cheese
Vegetable

Sunday-
BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Fruit
 
On my to do list:::
Deal with my mom's meds
Homeschool
Clean the bathrooms
Go to a 50% off sale for clothes for my mom
Work
Tidy up the living room
Finish my decorating- not much left

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Working on a scarf for a friend, didn't finish anything this week

Homemaking Tips:::
none

Looking around the house:::
looks better than last week but it still needs work

From the camera:::




To join in Happy Homemaker Monday visit Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Found you from Sandra's blog. I'm sorry about your mom. My dad has lung cancer, and although his care is in the hands of my mother, I understand the concern you have for her. Hope all goes well as she recovers from her hospital stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
    I also pray that your mother continues feeling much better very soon.
    Love the Christmas photo.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...