Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather:::
Its 37 degrees right now...brrrr. Its supposed to be 75 degrees today.

Right now I am:

Just stressing out.

Thinking:

About my mom and my mother in law- they are both in the hospital.

On my reading pile:::nothing


On my tv:::
nothing

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
haven't had time to read very much this week

Something fun to share:::
No fun here-too much going on


On the menu for this week:::

Monday-
Smoked Sausage Corn Chowder
Cornbread

Tuesday-
Pepper Lime Chicken
Rice
Southwestern Vegetables

Wednesday-
BBQ Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes
Vegetable

Thursday-
Cranberry Orange Chicken
Rice
Vegetables
Dinner Rolls

Friday-
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
French Fries
Fruit

Saturday-
Chicken Parmesan over Spaghetti
Vegetable
Garlic Bread

Sunday-
Swiss Veggie Ham Bake
Corn


On my to do list:::
go to the hospital

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I just started an afghan for my daughter
I need to finish the dishcloths I have been working on for my mother in law

Homemaking Tips:::
none
Looking around the house:::
I have so much to do I can't look-its overwhelming


From the camera:::




To join in visit Happy Homemaker Monday

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a tough time for your family :( so sorry ... hope things will be looking up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family will be in my prayers. I hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom and mother-in-law are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're having a hard time....I am praying for both your mom and your mom-in-law. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...