My goal this year is to get dinner on the table every day for my family. No excuses, no take out.
Monday, January 20, 2014
Happy Homemaker Monday
As I look outside my window:::
All I see is my laundry line today which reminds me it's laundry day today. I'm so behind.
Right now I am:::
Watching my soaps and getting ready to do laundry
Thinking and pondering:::
Not much on my mind this morning
On my bedside table:::
way too much stuff. I need to clean it off
On my tv tonight:::
Not sure what is on the DVR but I have a bunch of movies from Netflix I want to watch- The Moonstone, Small Island and Wuthering Heights
Listening to:::
Just my soaps right now
On the menu for this week:::
Mexican Beef Strips
Mexican Rice
Fiesta Style Vegetables
Breakfast-Biscuits and Gravy, applesauce
Lunch-Salad
Dinner
Pork Roast
Baked Potatoes
Vegetable
Applesauce
Breakfast-French Toast
Lunch-Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup
Dinner-
Pork Fried Rice
Green Salad
Breakfast-Oatmeal
Lunch-Sandwiches, Green Salad
Dinner-
Ground Beef Enchiladas
Mexican Rice
Refried Beans
Breakfast-Poached Eggs on Toast, Fruit
Lunch-Sandwiches, Green Salad
Dinner-
Crustless Quiche
Hash Brown Potatoes
Apple Raisin Salad
Breakfast-Bagels and Cream Cheese, Fruit
Lunch-Sandwiches, Green Salad
Dinner-
Crab Newburg
Pasta
Green Salad
Breakfast-Chili Cheese Omelets
Lunch-Sandwiches, Green Salad
Dinner-
Chicken Pot Pie
Green Salad
On my to do list:::
Laundry
Clean the bathrooms
Paid work
Plans for this week:::
Monday - My husband is helping at his moms house, my daughter is doing schoolwork and I'm doing housework and paid work
Tuesday - We have a worker coming to fix some problem issues with our house. My daughter has dance class.
Wednesday - Cassandra has Civil Air Patrol and Alan has bowling
Thursday - Errand Day
Friday - Nothing
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I'm making a baby blanket for a cousin that just had a baby.
My simple pleasure:::
Naps
Lesson learned the past week:::
Life is short
Looking around the house:::
I really need to clean this place and get it more organized.
From the camera:::
To join in visit Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Homemaker Monday
♥♥ The Weather ♥♥ Monday - High Wind Advisory-80 Tuesday - 79 Wednesday - 76 Thursday -79 Friday - 79 Saturday - 82 Sunday - 8...
-
Hot Tamale Soup 1 pound ground beef 1 onion, chopped 1 bell pepper, chopped 2 garlic cloves, chopped 1 tablespoon chili powder 2 ...
-
I wanted to start blogging again so no better way to do that than with one of my old favorites Happy Homemaker Monday hosted by Sandra. ...

Yum your menu looks so good. I also have chicken pot pie on the menu for this week :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture, so cute!
I saw that you were making that too.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of your dog. I haven't made chicken pot pie in a long time. It might be time.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.