Monday, January 17, 2011

Hamburger Patties, Pasta with Oil and Italian Noodles, and Creamed Corn

This is another pantry meal. I need easy right now because my husband and I are sick...somehow my daughter hardly ever gets sick. A nice chicken noodle soup would be so nice right now...I just don't have the energy to make it. I was laying here thinking that it sure would be nice to have some in the freezer. That thinking lead me to make a list for things I would like to do after I recover.

1. Clean out and organize my pantry
2. Clean out and organize my freezers (I have 3)
3. Make some freezer meals for busy days or sick days
4. Start using coupons and make a folder to organize them

Hamburger Patties

These were from the freezer. They came from Angel Food Ministries. I used to buy their food boxes all the time but my freezers are so bad right now I don't have anywhere to put anything else.

Pasta with Oil and Italian Noodles
From a mix in the pantry

Creamed Corn
From the pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...