Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's 55 degrees right now. Today's high will be 84 degrees. I'm sorry that's just weird for January.

Things that make me happy:
My new Apple TV. I stayed up until 1 am playing with it.

Book I'm reading:
none right now, I need to organize my bookshelf and get back to reading

What's on my TV today:
Documentary about the Brooklyn Bridge
Whatever I find interesting on the Apple TV

On the menu for dinner:
Crustless Quiche

On my To Do List:

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
The best thing I made this week was Biscuits and Gravy

In the craft basket:
My blue and white scarf I've been working on
A purple hat I need to take apart and redo
I tried my hand at crochet this week....it did not go well. I need lessons because I have no idea what I am doing.

Looking forward to this week:
Not being sick

On my mind:
I have nothing on my mind....I have a killer headache and some sort of sickness. I really just want to go back to bed now.

Join Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday

Recover from this nasty sickness we have in the house right now

1 comment:

  1. "Today's high will be 84 degrees" I'll be over for a visit! That sounds lovely, odd or not for this time of year. I am not a cold weather person at all.

    I love to crochet too...hut I hardly ever make anything. I crochet a wile and rip it all out and start something else. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...