Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's a bright beautiful morning. 43 degrees right now, high of 65 today.

Things that make me happy:
My daughter

Book I'm reading:
Learn Crochet

What's on my TV today:
America: The Story of us


On the menu for dinner:
Marinated Steak
Rice Pilaf
Collard Greens

On my To Do List:
Work

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I think the best recipe I made this week was Beef Scaloppini


In the craft basket:
Blue and White Scarf

Looking forward to this week:
Watching my dance tonight

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
 



On my mind:
Getting a lot of homeschooling done this week

Join Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday

Homeschooling
Laundry

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Your dinner sounds yummy! :)
    Love the picture too! Beautiful!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love America the Story of Us. We have been using it for history.

    I'm working on crochet as well. I would also love to relearn knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...