Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The Weather:::
It's 45 degrees right now it's supposed to be 75 today.

Right now I am:
Cuddled up in a grannie square blanket thinking I need some coffee.

Thinking:
Worried more than thinking. My mom is still in the hospital and my husband had to go to the ER yesterday. He's still very sick. My thoughts are about them right now.

On my reading pile:::
Nothing

 On my tv:::
Been watching a lot of movies. I actually have the flu so I'm not wanting to move so much.

On the menu for this week:::

Monday-
Chicken Pot Pie
Mixed Fruit

Tuesday-
Sausage and Rice Casserole
Vegetable

Wednesday-
Tater Tot Casserole
Green Beans

Thursday-
Stuffed Potatoes
Fruit

Friday-
BBQ Chicken
Scalloped Potatoes
Vegetables

Saturday-
Cream Cheese Chicken
Egg Noodles
Vegetables

Sunday-
French Bread Pizza
Fruit
Salad

On my to do list:::
Clean the living room

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I made a scarf for my daughter.
I made a wrap for a gift
Right now I need to finish up a throw. I only need to put on the fringe but I am putting it off for some reason. I am knitting a scarf for a friend's birthday/Christmas present. I also have a kids hat in the works but it's driving me crazy so I set it aside for right now.



Homemaking Tips:::
None

Looking around the house:::
My house is a mess....badly neglected from all the sickness around.

From the camera:::

 




I'm trying to teach myself to crochet. All I can do is make a chain and then I just mess up. I think I need a class because I need someone to show me where to stick my hook.


To join in visit Happy Homemaker Monday

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the sickies are going around full force. Hope you start feeling better soon ;)

    I taught myself to crochet, it's actually extremely easy once you get the hang of it. Anytime a friend or blog reader asks me how to start crocheting I give them this link, it has a lot of great tutorials that have helped them get started, hope you find it helpful too ;)

    http://www.themakingspot.com/how-tos/crochet/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get the hang of crocheting you will find yourself addicted! I want to teach myself how to knit! That is a very pretty wrap and scarf! Hopefully I can knit some scarves for loved ones this time next year.

    We recently got over being sick so I'm hoping it doesn't make a come back. I hope you start feeling better. The flu is one of the worst.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...