Sunday, February 24, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Monday-

Homemade Filet O Fish
Steak Fries
Green Salad

Tuesday

Chicken Fettuccine Casserole
Green Salad
French Bread

Tuesday-
I made Ham and Beans but we got an emergency call that my mom needed to go to the hospital. We just left everything on the stove....didn't get home until after 1am. Threw the food out.

Wednesday-
My daughter had a softball game and we didn't get home until 9pm. My daughter had peanut butter and jelly. My husband had ramen noodles. I had a ham and cheese sandwich. 


Thursday-
Everyone was sick and did not feel like eating. We have all been fighting colds.

Friday-

Beef Stew  made without the dumplings
Cheese and Herb Biscuits

Saturday-

Sweet and Sour Chicken
Fried Rice
Stir Fried Vegetables
Frosted Pineapple Cake

Sunday-
Free Pizza from Papa Johns

For more menus visit Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...