Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather:::
It's supposed to be 80 degrees today

On my reading pile::: 
Not reading anything right now


On my TV:::
The Rose Parade

On the menu for this week:::
Monday
Pork Tenderloin with Stuffing
Broccoli and Cauliflower
Corn
 
 
Tuesday
Garlic Mushroom Ribeye Steak
Rosemary Red Potatoes
Broccoli Salad
 
 
Wednesday
Sausage Lasagna
Green Salad
 
 
Thursday
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Broccoli with Mustard Sauce
Quinoa 
 
 
Friday
Roast Chicken
Bacon Squash Saute
Peas with Pearl Onions
 
 
Saturday
Oven BBQ Chicken
Green Beans
California Style Vegetables
 
 
Sunday
Grilled Pork Chops
Carrots
Mixed Vegetables

On my to do list:::
I'm on bed rest so not much

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Looking for a new project

Looking around the house:::
Christmas stuff needs to be put away

From the camera:::
I can't get a picture to go here....grrrr


Something fun to share:::
nothing

To join in visit Happy Homemaker Monday 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were on bed rest, hope you're feeling better soon :)

    Your menu looks so yummy.

    Have a great New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday

  ♥♥ The Weather ♥♥     Monday  - High Wind Advisory-80  Tuesday  - 79 Wednesday  - 76 Thursday  -79 Friday  - 79 Saturday  - 82 Sunday  - 8...